Proud of our work with Siemens Healthineers
BIT’s relationship with Siemens Healthineers is characterized by over 40 years of working together to produce leading life science devices. Starting with the manufacturing of a vaccination gun in the 1970’s with Behringenwerke in Marburg (now part of Siemens Healthineers), our joint work has yielded numerous medical diagnostic devices.
Designing and manufacturing of medical devices jointly since the 1970’s.
- Design transfer where a finished design had to be made ready for ongoing production
- Move of medical devices from Siemens Healthineers’ own production to BIT manufacturing
- Refurbishment of life science devices
- Obsolescence management for key components
- Technical documentation and regulatory review, e.g. RoHS compliance
- Engineering change order management
- Development of updates for existing medical devices
BIT’s role in working with Siemens Healthineers has always been based on a longterm partnership – with all the requirements as to flexibility, innovation and changing environments that the highly competitive life sciences markets expect.
In working with BIT, Siemens Healthineers is able to fully focus on innovative diagnostics methods and global client & market expectations while knowing that design update, manufacturing and after-sales services are reliably being taken care of by BIT.
Excerpts of our work
BCS® XP system
- Specialty hemostasis testing
- High complex analyzer
- Manufacturing at BIT Group in second generation for more than fifteen years
- Plasmaprotein diagnostics
- Transfer of in-house client production to BIT without any quality issues but reduced costs
- Product update in progress
- Complete product redesign at BIT based on client’s specifications
- Preparation and verification of regulatory approval process
- Design transfer into BIT production
- Product assembly
- After-sales service by BIT in Germany and USA
Business Development Global
Global Business Development
VP Commercial Operations