By analyzing the specifics of the patient and their disease, molecular diagnostics offers the prospect of personalized medicine.
BIT’s track record
Utilizing BIT’s team based approach allows for quick navigation through unforeseen obstacles and the ability to keep our sight on the goal.
DNA extraction and clean up
- Magnetic and silica bead extraction: lysate creation, bead handling, efficient bead separation, heating/cooling accuracy
- Centrifugation: integrated, swing bucket, rotor actuation, up to 12k rpm
- Columns: tube handling, vacuum pressure accuracy and precision
Whether using commercially available kits or a “home brew” you can be assured of the highest yields possible from your samples.
- Traditional PCR: thermocycling accuracy (±0.25°C), uniformity (±0.5°C), ramp rate (up to 2.5 °C/sec), plates, tubes, proprietary consumables
- Isothermal: pipetting accuracy and timing, primer addition scheduling, integration of consumables
Temperature profiles with ramp rates, accuracy, and uniformity suitable for the most complex NGS library preps or qPCR applications.
- Electrical: semiconductor, label-free
- Optical: fluorescence, chemiluminescence, turbidity (also proficient in colorimetric and imaging techniques)
Fluorescence is an extremely sensitive detection method for molecular assays but with wide wavelength ranges, selectable bandwidths, and high signal to noise ratios you will be able to more precisely dial in and differentiate your fluorescent labels.
- Elimination of carryover: disposable tip handling, closed tube sampling, continuous loading of samples and reagents
- Process monitoring: liquid level detection, clot detection, sample tracking, 1D/2D bar code reading, event scheduling
- Sample processing: annealing, enrichment, hybridization, post-PCR clean up, normalization, rt-PCR, end point PCR to sequencing, genotyping, gene expression
- Software: graphic user interface, data reduction, data transfer, LIMS integration
With the ability to integrate common or novel components and quickly adapt their experience to innovative projects, BIT is fully equipped to design, develop, and manufacture instrument solutions for molecular applications.
Next Generation Sequencing Instrument
- Benchtop semiconductor sequencer
- For major OEMs and start-ups
- Early to market, low cost
- BIT USA, collaborative development and high volume manufacturing
NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING SAMPLE PREP
- Next generation sequencing
- Automated benchtop NGS library and template prep with chip loading
- BIT USA, SMARTmodule adaptation and supply
- Molecular diagnostics
- Cartridge-based 30 min. sample-to-result (extraction, amplification and detection)
- Point of care testing platform
- Designed for CLIA-waiver
- Development by BIT USA
Business Development Global
Global Business Development
Business Extension & Client Relations