Histology and Cytology
Histology and cytology have become some of the fastest growing market segments of in-vitro diagnostics.
BIT’s track record
BIT develops and manufactures precise and accurate instruments fulfilling high standards on daily routine testing.
- Void-free mountant application and robust coverslipping methodology
- Technology adjustable to varying sizes of coverslips
- Proprietary pick and place design
High quality coverslipping solutions for a wide range of coverslips to allow adaption to needs of a variety of laboratories.
Horizontal Antigen Retrieval
- Enhancing immunoreactivity of a tissue or cell sample
- Based primarily on organic solvents
- Minimized target retrieval solution volume
- Precise temperature control
- Combines also washing capabilities for the slides
- From room temperature up to 100°C < 5 minutes
- Developed with BIT; resulted in client patent protection
Innovative and patented antigen retrieval methodology offers new capability for IHC and ISH staining.
Histology and Cytology devices
- Automated Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) staining instrument with the capability to cover slip the final processed tissues with a throughput of 240 slides per hour.
Siemens Hematek 3000 System
- Compact and semi-automated benchtop Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) staining instrument for blood and marrow smears with a throughput of 60 slides per hour.
- Desktop cover slipping device enabling automated robust and reliable tissue protection with various cover glass and cover size.
Business Development Global
Global Business Development
Business Extension & Client Relations