Designing and manufacturing medical devices for counting blood cells has been BIT’s home turf for over four decades.
BIT’s track record
Performant, accurate and easy to use, BIT instruments support professionals to save time and deliver reliable results.
- One diluent
- One cleaning solution
- One lyse
- Cyanide-free reagents
- Use half reagents than other systems with optical bench
The unique fluidics design makes reagent consumptions very low compared to other devices.
- Life time tubing
- Very few components
- All components and parts are designed to simplify maintenance
Our instruments are designed for reliability. Each component used is optimized with an overall reduced parts number in each instrument.
LED-based flow cytometry optical bench
- Excellent 5Part definition
- Enhanced cluster definition with 5Part differential algorithm
- Excellent 5Part stability after blood draw
The entire system is made to provide the best results.
High level performance
- Only 15.6 µL of whole blood for CBC or DIF analysis
- 60 samples per hour
- Very small footprint
- Easy to operate
Our hematology devices are small, easy to operate and provide high throughput volumes.
- Small footprint benchtop 5-Part differential (5DIF) hematology analyzer
- Designed to perform at 60 tests per hour throughput
- Features a brand new LED based flow cytometry optical bench
- Full optical 5-Part differential with enhanced clusters definition
Please contact us directly to find out what we can do for you. We have worked with many clients over the years but due to confidentiality reasons, we cannot display our full range of products here.
Business Development Global
Global Business Development
Business Extension & Client Relations