- Design and development of hematology systems for low and mid-volume markets
- 15,000 ft2 and ISO 13485 certified facility
- Extensive R&D team: Biomedical, Mechanical, Electronics, Optical, Software, V&V, and Industrial engineers
- Business Development, VOC, Sales, and Customer Service
- Technical Support and After-Sales Service to our partners
- Member of ICSH
We offer hematology solutions on an OEM basis to our partners with an innovative instrument (OT, CT, and AutoLoader) with flexible levels of customization: a generic instrument with low customization, an instrument tailored to customer needs (housing, software, user interface, etc.), or a unique solution through co-development.
We manage the client project from A to Z and know its constraints as a legal manufacturer. The project teams work openly together. During the conception of a client project, we start implementing the design transfer early. So important for the time to market!
CBC 5-Part Diff OT
• Generic open tube instrument
• Low Customization
• Research, Design, Development, Manufacturing, and Technical Support by BIT
BIT is quality-leading in low-throughput 5 diff hematology analyzers.
BIT holds a long history in hematology and is manufacturing for globally leading players, such as Beckman Coulter and Abbott.
The BIT benchtop analyzers in hematology are leading in design – I personally like them better than Sysmex.
BIT stands for a high degree of customization and tailored innovation based on customer needs.
With BIT, we found a strong package including competencies in R&D, manufacturing, quality and regulatory.
Global Business Development